Protect Your Rights With Our Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you have been arrested for a criminal charge, you need to hire an experienced Attorney right away! A criminal conviction is a serious matter. It can negatively affect your life in many ways beyond a fine or possible jail time. A criminal record will make it hard for employment and may cause for many other restrictions. If you are an immigrant, it can result in deportation. Having an experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer at your side can make a difference.
At Serrano, Farah Law, LP, our Miami Criminal Defense Lawyers offer years of legal experience in the criminal justice system. As former Prosecutors with the State of Florida, we know how to formalize the right strategy for your case and negotiate directly with Prosecutors. Our goal in any criminal case is to minimize the effect the charges have on our client’s life. If our lawyers can resolve the charges without the stigma of a criminal conviction, we will. If you are an immigrant, we will do everything we can to prevent the charges from affecting your immigration status.
Call Now or Fill Out This Form To Schedule A Consultation
We Fight For Your Freedom And Your Future
We defend people accused of all types of crimes in South Florida, including:
- Drunk driving: Just because you had a few drinks does not mean that the government can prove that you were driving under the influence.
- Theft: Theft is a crime of dishonesty. Few employers will hire someone with a theft conviction on his or her record.
- Domestic violence: Unfortunately, the presumption of innocence does not apply to charges of domestic violence. You could be subject to a protection order before a judge even hears your side.
- Assault: In many cases, police file assault charges based on nothing more than the statement of the alleged victim.
- Drug crimes: If you have a drug problem, we will seek to get you treatment, not prison time.
Whatever criminal charges you face, our attorneys are here to make sure you receive the strongest possible defense.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LAWYER
If you’ve been arrested for a criminal charge of domestic violence, you need to hire an experienced attorney right away! A criminal charge of domestic violence battery or assault is a serious matter that negatively impacts a person’s life in many ways. A conviction for domestic violence could lead to a jail sentence, a fine, restrictions on child custody or visitation, and deportation, if applicable.
Our Criminal Defense Lawyers are prepared to make sure you receive the strongest possible defense. Under Florida Statutes, Chapters 741 & 784, a minor cut or bruise suffered by a family or household member could be enough for police to make an arrest. Resulting in a slew of penalties, and legal and domestic problems.
Hiring an experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer makes a difference. Especially, when you don’t know your rights or what to expect.
There are advantages to hiring a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer. They can formulate a strategy that results in less serious consequences prior to the Trial. Your attorney can directly negotiate with the Prosecutor, contact the alleged victim, negotiate a no-contact injunction, file pre-trial motions, and more.